At CiscoConsultancy.co.uk we have extensive experience of Cisco Maintenance Support, including the design and implementation of intricate, secure networks. Previous projects include designing custom network components for clients, overcoming network security loopholes, and improving overall network efficiency and cost-effectiveness. In all cases our job is to allow you to unlock the full potential of your network, through optimising existing functions and adding new features when necessary.
Our network design services utilise a range of industry leading network providers, including MS Windows, Cisco Juniper, Check Point, SonicWall, and Fortinet. We also provide consultancy services aimed at auditing your existing network and implementing planned changes to update and improve your functionality. Regular audits of your firewall and network security ensure your data is kept secure, and your systems remain compliant at all times.
Six Areas in Which Our Cisco Maintenance Support Can Help Your Business
- Network Security: This remit comprises Firewalls, Routers & Switches, High Availability Networks, Virtual Private Networks (VPN), Resilient Internet Connectivity, Wireless, QoS, Audits, Voice Over IP (VoIP), routine health checks and system optimisation.
- Infrastructure Design: This includes network upgrades, additional components and redesigns.
- Application Visibility: We reveal how your bandwidth is being used and what applications require an overhaul or fine tuning. This enables you to streamline your network and focus on core business functions.
- Vulnerability Assessment: Analyses your network for potential flaws and security issues, opening the way for a schedule of fine-tuning and pro-active monitoring
- Remote Access Security: Keep your sensitive data secure when operating across multiple sites or in the field.
- Disaster Recovery: Restores your business operations quickly and efficiently when disaster strikes.
All our services are designed with you, the customer in mind; to match your goals and fit in with the objectives of your business.
Your Cisco Maintenance Support Questions Answered
Q. Is your maintenance service purely for Cisco Networks?
A. Cisco is the most commonly used network, but we also work with HP and Juniper systems. We will always make the best recommendation for you based on your budget and required functionality. Our team also has experience working with Fortinet, Dell SonicWALL, Brocade, Ubiquity, Cyberoam, F5 and Check Point networks.
Q. Can you help me set up a single Cisco device in a small office?
A. Of course. We are happy to take on any project, and have worked with a large variety of clients, from small businesses right through to complex, multiple site networks for large companies.
Q. Can you support devices or networks based in different countries?
A. Our team are familiar with working with IT networks across the world. We currently have remote-support clients in Australia, China, Germany, The USA, Brazil, Poland, Canada and Italy, as well as in all areas of the UK. For overseas orders, we usually configure your device at our UK head office prior to shipping, and complete your network installation remotely. We are happy to arrange onsite support from an engineer if required.
Q. How do you calculate your maintenance quotes?
A. All our quotes are bespoke to your project. First, we need to understand the current state of your network, and what you want to achieve from the project. We can then determine the new units, upgrades and services that are required to get you to this point. Your desired timeframe is also a consideration. Your quote will also take into account whether the work can be carried out remotely, or if you need us to send an engineer to site; and if so, for how long.
Q. I’ve got an emergency system failure. Can you help?
A. Of course. Call us straightaway and talk to one of our engineers about the problem. If possible we will start working on getting your system restored within half an hour of logging your call.
Want to find out more? For further information about our Cisco Consulting and maintenance support Services, or for a free quote get in touch with our team today.